GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/3/21 | Many games tonight !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I just absolutely hate posts like this, Do you seriously think they gave up?, this team is absolutely destroyed from Covid, They have basically no stamina, they have been dead tired since after the first period.

Oh and we have eight injuries as well, including our best player.

So agitating
Canucks fans had no time for covid excuses when they beat the Blues in the playoffs last year.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What was their excuse for sucking before they all got covid?
Didn’t we win like nine of 11 before Covid?
And we were like two points away from playoff spot.

With a few games extra played games, And without our best player.

I’m not saying we were amazing this year, far from, we had an awful awful start, but we were turning it around

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Good for mcdavid, Guy is just such a fun player man.

I definitely see him breaking 100

People talk about the North but the bottom 5 teams in the West would get curbed stomped by the Oilers and McDavid if they were in the Pacific.

He’s playing the best hockey he’s ever played and would be leading the league in scoring in a landslide in any division he played in.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
People talk about the North but the bottom 5 teams in the West would get curbed stomped by the Oilers and McDavid if they were in the Pacific.

He’s playing the best hockey he’s ever played and would be leading the league in scoring in a landslide in any division he played in.
He’s just one of the most special players I have ever watched, I don’t think I’ll see another one like him, ever.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Didn’t we win like nine of 11 before Covid?
And we were like two points away from playoff spot.

With a few games extra played games, And without our best player.

I’m not saying we were amazing this year, far from, we had an awful awful start, but we were turning it around

Sounds like you’re confused but who your best player is because Bo has been playing all year. But I hope jimmy dishes out some overpays to Quinn and Petey. At least you guys will be able to spend all that cap hit when they’re on ltir.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
MxvBwpl.png

Barring another meltdown by Domi, this should happen.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
McDavid empty netter.

4 point game.

91 points in 50 games.

Yup... and 31 goals too.

22 points in his last 8 games.. you know the "garbage time" of the season when the Oilers are already eliminated from the playoffs and then McDavid racks up all his production.

GP: 50
G: 31 (82 game pace = 51)
A: 60 (98)
P: 91 (149)

Truly remarkable.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Patience with young D. They're not all Cale Makar or Charlie McAvoy.
He has a bright future as an offensive defenceman, just need an actual GM to make the right moves to get him a proper partner like hmmmmm, Tanev? Kid was thrown to the wolves this season

Reactions: McFlyingV

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013

Hahaha. I’d love to see that matchup. Unfortunately we have to play the Avs or Knights. Maybe you’ll get there.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Hahaha. I’d love to see that matchup. Unfortunately we have to play the Avs or Knights. Maybe you’ll get there.

Blues have historically played McDavid well but considering the chances they're giving up and the goaltending they're getting this year... willing to bet McDavid would be running their show, too right now.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Blues have historically played McDavid well but considering the chances they're giving up and the goaltending they're getting this year... willing to bet McDavid would be running their show, too right now.

Yes they have played him well haven’t they? I guess we will have to wait until next year to see this Edmonton curb stomping of the Blues.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

If I were you, I’d be more worried about the Coyotes knocking the Blues out of even making the playoffs.

The 3 California are a joke as well. They’d be getting lit up in the Pacific in a normal season by the Oilers. They were comfortably 2nd at the time of Covid stoppage last year in the Pacific and are a much better team this year than they were last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad