GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/3/21 | Many games tonight !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
If I were you, I’d be more worried about the Coyotes knocking the Blues out of even making the playoffs.

The 3 California are a joke as well. They’d be getting lit up in the Pacific in a normal season by the Oilers. They were comfortably 2nd at the time of Covid stoppage last year and are a much better team this year than they were last year.

Have you been paying attention lately? I really. REALLY. Don’t have to worry about that.

Did you mean to say the bottom 4?

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
COLE CAUFIELD MAY SAVE MARC BERGEVIN'S JOB FOR ANOTHER YEAR

THE RASPUTIN OF GM'S MAY DEFY THE ODDS AGAIN

And Marc Bergevin may somehow retain his job another year because he called up Caufield when MTL was in danger of slipping

Seriously, cockroaches and twinkies have nothing on Bergevin.

And here comes the Marc Bergevin job security.

I swear, it's like he's on thin ice yet somehow he keeps sliding by

Marc Bergevin is the Jason Garrett of hockey

If Bergevin survives this season, he may never get fired.

Seriously, Jason Garrett is in awe of this guy just finding ways to keep his job

The only Caufield hype I felt is the hype about how this guy might cool off Bergevin's hot seat
Are you okay, bro? What did he do to you?
Someone keep tabs on this dude when Bergevin gets an extension, I don't think his ticker could handle it.

Reactions: Theodore450

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
If I were you, I’d be more worried about the Coyotes knocking the Blues out of even making the playoffs.

The 3 California are a joke as well. They’d be getting lit up in the Pacific in a normal season by the Oilers. They were comfortably 2nd at the time of Covid stoppage last year in the Pacific and are a much better team this year than they were last year.

Not sure why you feel the need to shit on the Blues. They’ve been hit hard by injures this year and are probably better than Montreal and every other non-playoff team in the North.

The reality is that the road through the Wesy Division playoffs is a hell of a lot harder than the road through the North.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
The guy is pacing for 150 points in a full season. What the hell?

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Generally whoever wins doesn’t really worry about how it happens. I’m not even overly bothered that the Leafs lost. But if you objectively look at that type of play it’s not getting many observers out of their seat. Thankfully we will never see that creep into the playoffs because it simply is not hockey.
You don't get to decide what is and isn't hockey. The trap is hockey, cycling is hockey, 1-3-1 is hockey. Quit your childish gatekeeping.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Can someone explain why Vancouver sucks so much, are they just exhausted because of COVID or other issues?

Just curious since the Flames are about to play 4 games against them and I'd prefer if the Nucks passed us for draft position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad