GDT: HFBoards GDT 5/10/2021 | 9 games today , can't wait for the playoffs to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
LOL eff off

Are you watching it?

What did you think about that blatant trip befoe the goal?

You are telling me the Habs have not committed ONE call tonight? lol

The Habs are by the far the most obstruction like team I have seen in the last few years.

French refs for the win!
I’m talking about all season, every game, same thing always whining about the refs

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
We sound like massive whiners, but it is not for the hell of it man.

From what I have seen the last few games, I am scared shi*less of seeing MTL int he playoffs

I am sorry, but the refs completely ignore the most blatant penalties.

There is no way MTL played a perfectly clean game. If you call two very soft basically accidental trips on EDM, you had literally 5 clean calls you could have blown the other way.

Some 2 feet in front of them.

I don't see it much with other teams It's been against MTL a lot. Just pure blatant game managing.
Meh calls happen.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I’m talking about all season, every game, same thing always whining about the refs
lol

If you watched every game of ours, you would be shocked we were not at the top for PP opportunities.

yes we do whine. I do it a lot. It's infuriating when they miss blatant calls in front of them and then call such garbage ones the other way.

i think it's because we have had a lethal PP and McDavid yelled at Joanette and embarrassed Kozari

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
It's amazing how un-self aware certain trolls are of how big of a tittysucking crybaby they sound like every time they hit Post Reply. Guess what? The Canucks are an irrelevant trash franchise not even good enough to sniff Koskinens jock, and congrats on showing everyone how obsessed with the Oilers you are and how much of a non-life you have.

Here's a forum you can post your snivelling little remarks in: The Sand Trap .com

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Driedger with the shutout. Game 1 will be in Sunrise. GO PANTHERS
Vasi given up 4 goals or more nine times this season, four of those nine were by FL. Vasi gets some rest now, I expect he’ll look much better starting with game 1.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Hall is thriving being in a non-primary role on the Bruins where he's not relied upon to carry the team in scoring or leadership. Kessel excelled in the same situation in Pittsburgh.
Nothing wrong with that. Horton was a solid player on the Broons as well. There's something to be said about letting players shine by taking expectations down a peg.

Reactions: Frank the Tank

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
The only thing scary about the Habs are how penalties literally do not apply to them. I don't blame them for taking advantage of incompetent reffing, but it's pretty funny how they don't get called on a single penalty after a game like that where there are about 5 easy missed stick infractions.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I thought Taylor Hall was the worst player in the NHL?
Really? The guy won a Hart trophy. He had a couple bad years, but he was still a good player and a great fit in Boston. He wasn't worth a first round pick at the deadline though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad