GDT: HFBoards GDT 5/10/2021 | 9 games today , can't wait for the playoffs to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
The Winnipeg Jets

Expectation:
FA-18C_desert_refueling.jpg

Reality:
ss5mt3lmaho21.jpg

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
surely they can register ONE measly point in 3 games

If they can't get it themselves, I am sure the Leafs will be more than willing to give them the point in the last game. Doubt Matthews, Marner etc will play that game and Andersen is probably going to play that last game.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
If they can't get it themselves, I am sure the Leafs will be more than willing to give them the point in the last game. Doubt Matthews, Marner etc will play that game and Andersen is probably going to play that last game.
In Toronto’s best interest to beat Winnipeg

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

If we somehow don’t get MTL/TOR this year, it’s never gonna happen

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Yes, I read on here that they only a need a point to seal a series with Edmonton. I have no idea what the Candians have to do.

EDM will probably rest their big guns so I expect MTL to win that one,

if the Jets slip to 4th, then leafs/Habs truly is not meant to be

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
In Toronto’s best interest to beat Winnipeg

Do not care. I want the Habs and I am sure the Leafs probably feel the same way.

The Habs even when healthy aren't a big of a threat to the Leafs over Jets unless Price is putting up .950+ over the series.

Jets still have goal scorers who can score if Campbell/Andersen/Rittich aren't sharp. Montreal doesn't really have that kind of talent so even if the goalies aren't at their best, they can be good enough to win. Jets have scored just a few goals over their last 10 games but hockey is a funny game. You never know if their offense just wakes up right in time for the playoffs along with a goalie who won the Vezina just last year.

If the Jets can't get a point tomorrow, Leafs will give them the point in the last game. If the Leafs are leading late in the game, pull the goalie lol.

Reactions: BurnabyJoe7

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
well after committing about 34 penalties in 20 seconds, they finally called a penalty on vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad