GDT: HFBoards GDT 5/10/2021 | 9 games today , can't wait for the playoffs to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
Don’t buy into it, it’s the same narrative every game
Imagine missing the game your team is playing in just so you can watch the oilers play and try to trash them. Your team is so bad the league isn't even going to let them finish their remaining games because their fans are too busy watching mcdaddy.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Imagine missing the game your team is playing in just so you can watch the oilers play and try to trash them. Your team is so bad the league isn't even going to let them finish their remaining games because their fans are too busy watching mcdaddy.
Watch a game that has no real implications or watch the Habs try and clinch a playoff spot... tough choice

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
No, it is one of the better divisions. The Candians only needed a point, and they got it. They lost in overtime.
I'm kidding. The x division is weak talk is too much this year. Every division has two or three solid teams and two or three sure lottery teams.l, with bubble teams in between.

Reactions: King K Rool

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Lol at that Makar penalty... I have sympathy for Avs fans watching what guys do to MacKinnon every night only to see the refs turn around and call something like that.
Vega ref things, get used to it. 2 minutes for stick lift apparently.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
What’s up with Heiskanen this year? Don’t hear much about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad