GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/7/21 | 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
can only dream about what it might be like if Kaprizov had a real Center. :'(

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Probably be about the same as Draisaitl is by himself.

Great player, but since he would be the third best player on the Oilers, no one would rank him in the top 10, probably good for about 20th in the league for forwards.

Solid player though.
Tampa is the only team stacked enough where Matthews would be 3rd best.

i will never respect Draisaitl as a true top 5 talent as long as he is attached to Mcdavids hip. thats the truth. he isnt as good as you think. just riding shotgun next to a generational talent.

but im sure you are happy with those empty points, and all those individual awards. so i wont try to take those away from you. have fun watching him tap in Mcdavid passes.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Colorado has looked dominate when there were stretches of 5 on 5 play, but their special team is killing them right now.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Colorado has looked dominate when there were stretches of 5 on 5 play, but their special team is killing them right now.

any team that lets the Wild score 2 pp's has some issues

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton

i will never respect Draisaitl as a true top 5 talent as long as he is attached to Mcdavids hip. thats the truth. he isnt as good as you think. just riding shotgun next to a generational talent.

but im sure you are happy with those empty points, and all those individual awards. so i wont try to take those away from you. have fun watching him tap in Mcdavid passes.

I'm sure Leon Draisaitl is crying into his Hart Trophy at reading this.

They're only "empty points and trophies" to you because no player on your team can win one.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

Draisaitl riding shotgun to McDavid is sure better than the alternative- i.e. McDavid being a one man show.

Remember when Pavel Bure's 59 goals represented 30 percent of FLA's 190 goals in 2000-01? That's what happens when you're a generational talent and you have NOBODY to ride shotgun.

It's called depth. I don't think Draisaitl cares as much about as standing among elite players as fans do. He just wants to help get EDM over the hump by any means necessary.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
FIALAAAAAAAAA! holy effort.
i mean you can blame the goalie all you want but he's not getting a whole lot of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad