GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/7/21 | 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
wouldn't that make the North division better because the top players have been ending up there over the past 5 drafts? North easily has the best offensive talent in the league.
Yet some of the worst defence

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
Mcdavid isnt "great talent", he is probably the most talented player any of us will see in our lives. im not taking a legend in the making like him for granted

the difference is all the talent next to those guys are inferior offensive talents. you first have to be the best on your team, to be considered the best of the best.
well mattews has been outscored by his teammate marner over the past 3 years so why do you have Matthews up there

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Where have I said Draisaitl was the best player in the league.

I said he was better than Matthews. Theres a wide gap between best player in the league, and Auston Matthews.

And apparently a drop pass is now a tip pass?

Alot of Matthews goals are standing there waiting for someone to get him the puck.
Imagine if Mcdavid was feeding him the puck instead of Zach Hyman :eek:

i wouldnt make the swap if given the chance. wouldnt even consider it. i guess you can enjoy his crazy inflated point totals next to Connor though.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Imagine if Mcdavid was feeding him the puck instead of Zach Hyman :eek:

i wouldnt make the swap if given the chance. wouldnt even consider it. i guess you can enjoy his crazy inflated point totals next to Connor though.
Considering Matthews has played far more with Marner than with Hyman.

Your point doesn't really make sense.

Reactions: albator71

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
well mattews has been outscored by his teammate marner over the past 3 years so why do you have Matthews up there
point counting is what got us here in the 1st place.

thanks for bringing up Mitch though. another premier talent

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
I'm not worried about edmonton at all. Shut down mcdrai and the Oilers have nothing.
Jets are the only team in this division with any playoff success or a team built for the playoffs. Oilers are top heavy, Leafs are notorious for curmbling under playoff hockey with their first round exits. Habs lack the top end talent or 1C. So I guess you're lucky you wont hit the Jets first round this year.

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Considering Matthews has played far more with Marner than with Hyman.

Your point doesn't really make sense.
if you wanna go that direction, he's played far more with Nylander than anyone in his career.

or, if you wanna go the Mitch route, is he a comparable talent to the great Connor Mcdavid?

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
Yet some of the worst defence
thats true. Some solid goalies in this division though. Helly, Markstrom, Demko, Price are all quality. Anderson is good in the regular season as well, outside of this stretch where he's gonna have to hope Campbell comes back down to earth to get the starter position back when he returns.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That’s not what he was arguing. He was saying anytime they’ve ever changed on an icing before the referees point and tell them to switch back. He’s saying it’s the first time he’s ever seen a penalty called for it instead of a warning or explanation.

Maybe the refs did do that. They spent forever at the Avs bench

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
thats true. Some solid goalies in this division though. Helly, Markstrom, Demko, Price are all quality. Anderson is good in the regular season as well, outside of this stretch where he's gonna have to hope Campbell comes back down to earth to get the starter position back when he returns.
I’m more bias toward post season over regular season in which a Canadian team hasn’t been dominant in for a very long time (North division)

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I’m more bias toward post season over regular season in which a Canadian team hasn’t been dominant in for a very long time (North division)
I seriously think you wake up every morning screaming "The North sucks! The North sucks!" and continue repeating it until you go to sleep. Don't you ever get tired of posting the same thing over and over and over?

Actually, dumb question I guess. You obviously don't.

Reactions: ani

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Marner isnt close to Matthews

Imagine what Matthews could do next to Mcdavid if he is this good with just Mitch Marner :amazed:
Probably be about the same as Draisaitl is by himself.

Great player, but since he would be the third best player on the Oilers, no one would rank him in the top 10, probably good for about 20th in the league for forwards.

Solid player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad