GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/7/21 | 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Hes not just a great talent he is the best talent. There's a difference.
And Draisaitl is the second best.

In the last 3 years, the only player close to Draisaitl in scoring that isn't McDavid has been Kucherov.

Theres a .3 PPG difference in the last 3 years between draisaitl and matthews.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Yeah. Good players, play with good players.

Matthews with marner,tavares nylander.

Kucherov with Stamkos, Hedman, Point.

Draisaitl is the only guy who gets punished for playing with a great talent.
Mcdavid isnt "great talent", he is probably the most talented player any of us will see in our lives. im not taking a legend in the making like him for granted

the difference is all the talent next to those guys are inferior offensive talents. you first have to be the best on your team, to be considered the best of the best.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Mcdavid isnt "great talent", he is probably the most talented player any of us will see in our lives. im not taking a legend in the making like him for granted

the difference is all the talent next to those guys are inferior offensive talents. you first have to be the best on your team, to be considered the best of the best.
What?

You absolutely dont.

Malkin in his prime was one of the top 3 players in the game.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
What in the heck are Campbell's numbers?

I heard them on the radio the other day and they are INSANE

So Anderson is the backup obviously when he is healthy?

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Thats rich coming from an oiler fan. Don't worry though Oilers will get there chance to prove just how good they are in the post season.
Relax bro

We are smart hockey fans. We can be logical.

I know the Oilers need secondary scoring depth and are below TO/MTL as a good ES team. WPG will be a good matchup in he playoffs, but even they are fairly solid.

We need improvements this offseason big time.

Going into the playoffs, we are the 3rd/4th best built team. I have no shame in that lol. I hope we have a big off season

It's To #1 then MTL/WPG

MTL is a good solid team that can stay in games, but man they are soooooo meh when it comes to scoring.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

Why do people have something against Drai? Like you guys take it personal when people say he is a great player. I think he is a great player. We don't need to take anything away from him because he plays with McDavid. I just never understood the disrespect he gets.

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
What?

You absolutely dont.

Malkin in his prime was one of the top 3 players in the game.
eh, maybe

funny timing to watch the Oilers highlights. guy really looked like the 2nd best after finishing some 1 timers off Mcdavid passes, a tip pass to Connor and an empty netter.

Theres no one better!!!1!

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I'm not worried about edmonton at all. Shut down mcdrai and the Oilers have nothing.
That wasn't a big problem early in the year where we were getting depth scoring, but it is now. Edmonton really needs to improve their 2nd line to be a dangerous team. Then I will be confident in them. Not right now.

We need like TWO solid 2nd line players

Yammo is young and inconsistent. Nuge is having a horrible year (2 goals in like 20 games). Jp is young.

Not enough consistent secondary production

Reactions: leafsfan5

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Relax bro

We are smart hockey fans. We can be logical.

I know the Oilers need secondary scoring depth and are below TO/MTL as a good ES team. WPG will be a good matchup in he playoffs, but even they are fairly solid.

We need improvements this offseason big time.

Going into the playoffs, we are the 3rd/4th best built team. I have no shame in that lol. I hope we have a big off season

It's To #1 then MTL/WPG

MTL is a good solid team that can stay in games, but man they are soooooo meh when it comes to scoring.
I'm more then happy to have a polit conversation with someone like yourself.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
eh, maybe

funny timing to watch the Oilers highlights. guy really looked like the 2nd best after finishing some 1 timers off Mcdavid passes, a tip pass to Connor and an empty netter.

Theres no one better!!!1!
Where have I said Draisaitl was the best player in the league.

I said he was better than Matthews. Theres a wide gap between best player in the league, and Auston Matthews.

And apparently a drop pass is now a tip pass?

Alot of Matthews goals are standing there waiting for someone to get him the puck.

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Why do people have something against Drai? Like you guys take it personal when people say he is a great player. I think he is a great player. We don't need to take anything away from him because he plays with McDavid. I just never understood the disrespect he gets.
im not trying to disrespect him. he holds down my Germans and puts them on the map.

but truth is, i will never hold him in the highest regard as long as he is riding shotgun next to Connor. i just dont think of him as highly as some do. guy is not as good as some say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad