TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

IMG_0068.jpeg

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Which Ranger was that who just pulled off that sick move before going to the bench? That was so beautiful.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Giroux thinks he's Gretzky . Too many cute moves. Lead to give aways

He’s been struggling to score.

He looks palpably deflated out there. I don’t blame him. The season has been a huge failure and he’s edging closer to retirement.

Sanderson, wow.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
He’s been struggling to score.

He looks palpably deflated out there. I don’t blame him. The season has been a huge failure and he’s edging closer to retirement.
I've felt Giroux is overrated as a leader.

I think if the sens can find a vet that had good leadership skills he can pass those on to Tkachuk..

I feel like Tkachuk is one of those players who is and wants to be a leader, but he doesn't know when to do certain things.

Like, he knows a fight might spark his team, but at that point the team needs him to be physical and dangerous offensively, but instead he takes himself off for 5.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think Giroux has been much better than expected.

Tkachuk plays his best when he’s emotional and riled up but you can’t keep it up all season long and he has to be more strategic about it.

If the team has failed than you have to say that the team’s leadership has also failed and that consists of Tkachuk, Giroux and Chabot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad