GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/7/2024 | Look at me, all early and everything,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civetty

Jan 2, 2017
It amaze me how inconsistent the Sabres are, you never know if its a good team or total suck that'll skate out on that ice.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What an incredibly disappointing showing by Buffalo. I get their chances were slim coming in but holy cow...
They haven’t been good since Lukkonen’s bubble popped at bit, which is to suggest they weren’t good before it did either.

Bowen Byram is fighting, that seems smart.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Fischer with the veteran play of throwing the puck into the crowd with his hand.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
They haven’t been good since Lukkonen’s bubble popped at bit, which is to suggest they weren’t good before it did either.

Bowen Byram is fighting, that seems smart.
He made a bad hit on Veleno but he should have refused to fight him.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
What an incredibly disappointing showing by Buffalo. I get their chances were slim coming in but holy cow...
Pressure affects players differently. Looks like some of the Sabres top guys head south as the pressure to win ramps up.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
This is par for the course this entire season. The Bad News Sabres show up for the first period, dig an insurmountable hole for themselves, then pretend they care for the last 30-40 minutes. I'm almost glad we don't have to suffer the embarrassment of getting swept out of the first round by the Rangers. They'd probably outscore us 30-3 in first periods alone

Granato needs the boot. It's about 6 months overdue

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Nah. The Wings should've been on a power play but the refs were in game management mode because the score was

Nah. The Wings should've been on a power play but the refs were in game management mode because the score was 3-0.
Should have been penalty no doubt! Also think letting Veleno get his pound of flesh was proper

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad