GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/6/19 | last night of the regular season

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Typical Giordano sticking out a limb when he's turnstiled. Hopefully suspended for some playoff games.
How the hell did he stick anything out? Hope Mcdavids fine sucks for him that he might have to wear a cast for the summer after he went through the whole season fine.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
LOL, Gio didn't do ****, McDavid was too busy moving Gio's stick out of the way that he forgot to put on the brakes.

Give me a break.

Reactions: Snakepit

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Karma for wishing injuries to Flames players....

Gio challenged with the stick. Don’t be a baby.
Where did I wish injury on Flames? Watch the replay. He slides his upper body into his legs after he's beat wide. Giordano has a history of doing this and has been suspended previously.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
At least McDavid will have plenty of time to recoup before the Oilers play again.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
Ouch McDavid... I hope it's not too serious, it reminds me of Stamkos a few years ago when he broke his leg against the goal post... Stamkos was not the same after it.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
It’s a clear trip.
Watch the replay again. Giordano dived to try and trip McDavid and he moved Gio's stick. Unfortunate as I hate to watch players get injured, but Gio didn't do this (even though he did attempt tripping).

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
There was a tripping penalty called on the play so the ref saw an infraction anyway

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Where did I wish injury on Flames? Watch the replay. He slides his upper body into his legs after he's beat wide. Giordano has a history of doing this and has been suspended previously.

Plenty of your fellow Oiler fans talked shot and wished injuries to flames players.

McDavid grabs his stick and Gio falls into him...

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
I think he will be back, looked like he just banged the post really hard, nothing bent unnaturally

qwerty

Feb 4, 2007
Calgary
Typical Giordano sticking out a limb when he's turnstiled. Hopefully suspended for some playoff games.
Giordano stuck his stick out to get the puck, McDavid grabbed Giordano’s stick to block and then the two collided and he fell into the net at breakneck speed. Have a PVR so I’ve watched it many times already. Very unfortunate, but clearly no intent. But I’m not sure why McDavid is going full blast in the final meaningless game of the year. Curl back and play it conservatively so you don’t potentially hurt yourself and have to rehab all summer.

Reactions: Wish You Were Here

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
How the hell did he stick anything out? Hope Mcdavids fine sucks for him that he might have to wear a cast for the summer after he went through the whole season fine.
They just showed him throwing his shoulder and arm into McDavid after he realized he was beat. Matches his suspension history.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Didn’t look good for McGlass. Broken collarbone now broken leg?

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Looked like Gio fell and brought McDavid and his speed with him.

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
Many people predicted this type of injury to McDavid, at some point the kid needs to slow down when the end of the ice is near.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Plenty of your fellow Oiler fans talked shot and wished injuries to flames players.

McDavid grabs his stick and Gio falls into him...

I can guarantee almost no one would truly wish what just happened to McDavid on Gaudreau.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad