GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/26/21 - 0 Games... That Vegas is Involved in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Dr. Drai!!!

What a beautiful shot. His one timer is so ****ing ridiculous how quick he gets the puck off.

4-0

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I know it's early... but I don't care for Kulikov. He's fine defensively but can't make a breakout pass (unlike Bear/Jones/Barrie/Bouchard/etc). Basically a less physical Larsson. Devils fans seem to like him and probably should re-sign him.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I know it's early... but I don't care for Kulikov. He's fine defensively but can't make a breakout pass (unlike Bear/Jones/Barrie/Bouchard/etc). Basically a less physical Larsson. Devils fans seem to like him and probably should re-sign him.
lol hespayed like 6 mins as an oiler and you made up your mind already?

Reactions: Former Referee 68

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
throughout the whole season so far, Edmonton has been the most impressive opponent for the Leafs. Winnipeg has been one of the least impressive. I really don't know why anyone would rank Winnipeg above either of those teams, let alone both

This place will be an epic Civil War in Canada if we have an Oilers v Leafs North final.

You and @93LEAFS are among my favourite posters so you guys won’t be subject of my vitriol if it gets nasty :)

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The Draisaitl one-timer is unstoppable.

The release is so fast and it’s barely even a windup.

You need to gif that, what a gorgeous goal.

Draisaitl now has the most points amongst any German player in NHL history with that one.

Reactions: Del Preston

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
He could win a series. He's a fantastic goalie.

Jets D is awful though. Oilers speed has exposed them all year.

That's the thing about WPG I've been saying all along.

Jets D and reliance on goalie gives me 2014 Avs with Varlamov vibes, but that Colorado team had more firepower

Reactions: Pucklington

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
This place will be an epic Civil War in Canada if we have an Oilers v Leafs North final.

You and @93LEAFS are among my favourite posters so you guys won’t be subject of my vitriol if it gets nasty :)
it will definitely get nasty, but that's when hockey is at its best. I hope you enjoy this game, seems like a fun one so far

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
it will definitely get nasty, but that's when hockey is at its best. I hope you enjoy this game, seems like a fun one so far

Hockey is better with genuine hate.

Damn the Jets are being ran out of the building right now.

McDavid up to 80 points

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
I know you said its early....but c'mon man its sooooo early. He looks fine. He just needs to keep the puck out of our net and not kill our momentum like Bear, Jones, Barrie often do (barrie gets a pass since he creates offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad