GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/26/21 - 0 Games... That Vegas is Involved in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Not to take away anything from McDavid's performance, because it is fantastic, but Winnipeg's forwards are essentially gifting him free goals. The high forward/F3 is consistently below the puck, and McDavid has tons of time+space to do whatever he wants. The second goal there are three Jets forwards nowhere near McDavid:

View attachment 426689

View attachment 426688

All three Jets forwards are behind the net and nobody is providing any support.

I went back and watched that play... it was a bad change. It should have been a 1 on 2.

Poolman made a terrible turnover throwing it in front of the net where there were no Jets as they were setting up the cycle. .. then the bad change. Kahun quickly throws it up to McDavid. Any other player and it’s a 1 on 1... but it’s McDavid.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
You say no tears, but then follow it up with a smiley that basically says you are seething and coping right about now.
Why would I be seething?
I had already "liked" the post about the lottery win for McDavid if he has 4 or 5 goal game, I hope he does it.
I used the same smiley to show I have no issue if McDavid goes off against a team that isn't mine.
:)
However, if the Leafs played as god awful against McDavid/Edmonton as the Jets have I would definitely be upset.
:mad:
The Jets should be suitably embarrassed.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I think Hellebuyck is broken. A .739 save percentage in any hockey game is rough

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
I love how that three game series was probably the highlight of the Leafs franchise in the last decade. They did well but its kinda cringe how it keeps getting brought up. McDavid has had points in every game against the Leafs this season except that 3 game series.
Maybe you're right the season won/loss record is definitely more important.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Hellebuyck vs the Oilers
2-4-0, .870 SV%, 4.29 GAA

Hellebuyck vs the other North teams
19-10-3, .921 SV%, 2.42 GAA

:eek:

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
I'm not even a fan of their team, but how the hell can Arizona sit in a playoff spot for two weeks (or longer) and lose game after game after game?

It's as if they don't want to make the playoffs.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Hellebuyck vs the Oilers
2-4-0, .870 SV%, 4.29 GAA

Hellebuyck vs the other North teams
19-10-3, .921 SV%, 2.42 GAA

:eek:

That can't be right. He only scores against that Ottawa team that doesn't belong in the league and anyone could beat that for somereason seems to beat everyone else.

Reactions: Del Preston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad