GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/28/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I don’t think they will beat Tampa but I think they have what it takes.

I also think there’s an argument to be made that Montreal has better coaching and structure, which is reflected in their underlying metrics.

The Habs' top 4 scorers have 229 points combined. The Lightning's have 358. Going to take more than coaching and structure to compensate for that kind of talent disparity. Maybe if Price had the series of his life and Vasi sucked but even then it'd be a stretch. Bolts in 5 would be my prediction, much like it was when they played the Devils last year.

Last edited:

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
How does Panarin look so far in this game? All zeros on the box score so far. Obviously he is a super star but this is the type of game that he should step up and dominate. If I were looking to give him 7 years x $10+M this offseason - I'd be watching his performance today.

He has been MIA since Torts said "Bread has shit his pants and is sick as a dog". Happened over a month ago.

This line went viral in the russian press and Bread has been playing very poorly since then.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
He has been MIA since Torts said "Bread has **** his pants and is sick as a dog". Happened over a month ago.

This line went viral in the russian press and Bread has been playing very poorly since then.

Every time he's about to take a shot he's worried about losing control.

Reactions: Madifer

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
I'm annoyed that the Habs vs Jackets game is blacked out in my region. You suck TSN!

Can't they UN-blackout important games like this for their subscribers once in a while?
TSN didn't make up the blackout rules. These rules are made by the NHL and their teams and then TSN bought the rights to the games with these rules. It is the NHL and their teams that suck! I do agree that blackouts are pretty dumb especially in Canada where every Canadian team game could easily be broadcast nationally.

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
TSN didn't make up the blackout rules. These rules are made by the NHL and their teams and then TSN bought the rights to the games with these rules. It is the NHL and their teams that suck! I do agree that blackouts are pretty dumb especially in Canada where every Canadian team game could easily be broadcast nationally.

Agreed. This game really could be a national broadcast.

Reactions: Tryamw

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I remember the last time Nash scored a big goal to push the Jackets into the playoffs.

Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad