Not open for further replies.

Golden Puppers

Mar 20, 2019
Man idk what it is, but I just really hate Kotkaniemi’s face

200.gif

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Both wrong.

He was looking at him for quite some time and literally raised his forearm into the back of McQuaid's head. That's a bad hit, and a suspension. WTF was Shaw attempting to do, other than hit McQuaid in the head? If he wanted to get out of the zone, he took the longest possible way - through a player. No defense of that one.

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
He was looking at him for quite some time and literally raised his forearm into the back of McQuaid's head. That's a bad hit, and a suspension. WTF was Shaw attempting to do, other than hit McQuaid in the head? If he wanted to get out of the zone, he took the longest possible way - through a player. No defense of that one.
Shaw brought his arms up to brace himself as he tried getting out of the zone. That's what I see anyways

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
How does Panarin look so far in this game? All zeros on the box score so far. Obviously he is a super star but this is the type of game that he should step up and dominate. If I were looking to give him 7 years x $10+M this offseason - I'd be watching his performance today.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
How does Panarin look so far in this game? All zeros on the box score so far. Obviously he is a super star but this is the type of game that he should step up and dominate. If I were looking to give him 7 years x $10+M this offseason - I'd be watching his performance today.

Both teams look sloppy and him and Duchene look like passengers thus far.

Reactions: Flukeshot

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I'm annoyed that the Habs vs Jackets game is blacked out in my region. You suck TSN!

Can't they UN-blackout important games like this for their subscribers once in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad