Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
NHL 10-1.JPG
NHL 10-2.JPG

Reactions: Sk8M8

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Lame that there are no day games today. No good college bball games or anything else to watch.

Last edited:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Jets - Caps, Knights - Flames, Bruins - Pens. A few good games to choose from, no?

m.

Reactions: Cellee

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hoping Flames get their act together tonight. Two days off, getting Vegas on the 2nd of back-to-back nights.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Middle three games are awesome, too bad they overlap! (No disrespect to other 2 games)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I feel bad for Detroit. For a team that once had players like Nikolas Lidstrom, Osgood, and Datsuyk, to watch this team not be good and be kind of irrelevant in Hockey is sad. The NHL is in a good place when Hockeytown is good.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I feel bad for Detroit. For a team that once had players like Nikolas Lidstrom, Osgood, and Datsuyk, to watch this team not be good and be kind of irrelevant in Hockey is sad. The NHL is in a good place when Hockeytown is good.
As a wings fan ,its ok.They arent the oil or the sens and seem to be doing a proper rebuild with seemingly smart pics and trades for pics.After 25 years of success it was inevitable.

Reactions: Cellee

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
So what’s the rule regarding one teams players down injured (or just down and slowly getting up) while the other team has the puck? I thought if they’re not dying the team with possession keeps playing ?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

I mean, teams go through ups and downs. Their ups were way higher than most of the teams in the league. I don't feel bad for them.

They went from "dead wings" to having legendary players for over 20 years to being a mediocre team.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
So what’s the rule regarding one teams players down injured (or just down and slowly getting up) while the other team has the puck? I thought if they’re not dying the team with possession keeps playing ?
Myers just took a skate to the ribs and the game kept going.

Reactions: Chips

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago

If it’s a head injury or a bad cut they usually stop it right away; otherwise they play on until possession. (Unless the Pens are playing - then they do whatever helps them.)

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I don't know the rule but it seems to be up to the discretion of the reffs and severity of injury.

Reactions: Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad