GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/9/19 - Lots of Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Islanders and Bruins will be a good test of the "defense wins championships" adage in April.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I'm so excited about the Leaf hab game. It's been so long since we had a game that we had a meaningful game. Good luck habs hope its a 3 point game.

Go Leafs Go
Have to admit tonight will be cool. The last game we faced each other was pretty low impact because it was at the beginning of the season, in a season with zero expectations for the Habs. Hard to believe that four months later the two teams are separated by one point, battling for 2nd in the division. The hype will be fantastic. All that's missing is Bob Cole. Hoping for an entertaining game! Cheers!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Ducks have 3 days off, and a three game homestand coming up.

If there's anytime to fire the coach, it's now.
I can't imagine any scenario where it makes sense to keep Carlyle. It's insulting to the fans. What a shame -- the Ducks were a legit contender just a couple of years ago.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Bizarre coaching experiment going on in Anaheim.

It's almost like an "F U" to the players, like save yourselves, I'm not giving you an alibi through the coach, go ahead and keep embarrassing yourselves. That's all I can come up with.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Ducks have 3 days off, and a three game homestand coming up.

If there's anytime to fire the coach, it's now.
I mean, the time was about a month ago but...yeah I guess.

I feel bad for Ducks fans, but it's comical that management is just watching beatdown after beatdown happen and not do a single thing about it. It's a joke.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I mean, the time was about a month ago but...yeah I guess.

I feel bad for Ducks fans, but it's comical that management is just watching beatdown after beatdown happen and not do a single thing about it. It's a joke.
Just waitin for us to sell lindholm low and extend MDZ... that will be the grand finale

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
The Ducks have to be tanking on purpose right? Or trying to get coach fired??

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
It’s painfully clear that things aren’t working in Anaheim. Yet management has done... nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad