GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/5/20 - So many games, I can't even count that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If the Panthers make the playoffs over the Leafs, it will be a disgrace.

Mar 26, 2010
If it can't be Ovechkin I'd prefer Pastrnak as Matthews comes across as not very likeable. But man can Matthews score goals.
OV, Matthews and Pastrnak are without a doubt the 3 very best goal scorers in the world and its not even close. One of those 3 are winning it.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
3 years ago is a little while ago. They have had trouble making it every other year

You do know that before the Leafs got knocked out in the first round the past few years they were one of the most pathetic teams in the whole NHL right? Your recency bias is really going to go based on those past 2 year 1st round knockouts?

The hype the Leafs had this year (mostly by their own fan base) is making this so f***ing funny for everyone else. They gonna miss the damn playoffs to the Blue Jackets and Panthers LOL

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Matthews, Marner and Hyman -3. They were on the ice for 4 5 on 5 (likely the EN, so 3 and 1 6 on 5) goal and 1 for.

That line's lack of defensive ability might have done them in tonight

Reactions: dukeofjive

The Big Swede13

Sep 2, 2019
You do know that before the Leafs got knocked out in the first round the past few years they were one of the most pathetic teams in the whole NHL right? Your recency bias is really going to go based on those past 2 year 1st round knockouts?

The hype the Leafs had this year (mostly by their own fan base) is making this so ****ing funny for everyone else. They gonna miss the damn playoffs to the Blue Jackets and Panthers LOL

I do but I fail to see how relevant that is to the current team. With this current core they have made the playoffs every year but failed against very good teams. As for the Panthers and Jackets passing the Leafs thats definately possible but there’s still quite a few games left

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Idk how the refs:

1) miss that open ice interference on Bread
2) miss that boarding on Trouba
3) break up that Tavares fight for no reason at all
4) dare to even review that ENG - i mean that was atrocious

All about that sweet, sweet NHL brand. All of what you posted is on brand for them.

Reactions: egelband

Mar 26, 2010
i’d prefer Matthews or even Pasta. I just can’t cheer for Ovie
Yeah, but OV is a goal scoring machine as well.

It should be a fun race to the finish to see who wins the rocket now! If Matthews wins it, HF will crash LOL.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It took 3 separate slashes on Dach on one rush before a penalty was finally called

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Nobody wants to see the Panthers in the playoffs.

IhNKCag.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad