GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Saw the Ritchie play. Looked like he was going to ride Goligoski into the boards like what happens a bunch of times a game, but Goligoski lost an edge.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Carter Hart is a stud. Absolutely stole the game for the Flyers.

41 saves on 42 shots - only goal was when he got caught way out of net playing the puck

7 win in a row for Hart - 8 for the team - he is a f***ing machine in net

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Awesome game in Dallas.

Can only imagine how good the Coyotes would be if Raanta was healthy.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Lol and its tied.

Yeah, I like Khudobin better because he doesn't do stupid shit when he tries to play the puck like Bishop. This collapse from Dallas is all on Bishop and his bullshit. Coyotes were looking flat after the PK from the Stars and he just gives them a goal.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Interesting that Pettersson's ice time has been really decreased over the last few games. Still not 100%?

I thought he played pretty poor off of puck tonight. Got dinged up early so that may have effected him.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Yeah, I like Khudobin better because he doesn't do stupid **** when he tries to play the puck like Bishop. This collapse from Dallas is all on Bishop and his bull****. Coyotes were looking flat after the PK from the Stars and he just gives them a goal.

Khudobin has been relatively good this year to, hasn't he? I know all too well about the bullshit goalie playing the puck and ending up in your own net with Mike Smith.

Dallas was all over Arizona even on the 5 minute powerplay. Brutal

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, I like Khudobin better because he doesn't do stupid **** when he tries to play the puck like Bishop. This collapse from Dallas is all on Bishop and his bull****. Coyotes were looking flat after the PK from the Stars and he just gives them a goal.

For the few times it does hurt when he makes a mistake is made up for the 1000 times he helps with the breakout.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
For the few times it does hurt when he makes a mistake is made up for the 1000 times he helps with the breakout.

I reread my post and it's not clear that my problem is not his actual puck movement (except for when he just throws it up the boards into an area that is covered when he's got openings elsewhere), it's when he has no intention of playing the puck, but attempts to set a pick by just going behind the net and trying to block off the opponent but never actually touch the puck. It never helps with the breakout, it just risks him taking penalties or giving up the puck for a freebie.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I reread my post and it's not clear that my problem is not his actual puck movement (except for when he just throws it up the boards into an area that is covered when he's got openings elsewhere), it's when he has no intention of playing the puck, but attempts to set a pick by just going behind the net and trying to block off the opponent but never actually touch the puck. It never helps with the breakout, it just risks him taking penalties or giving up the puck for a freebie.

Ah I see what you mean, I agree with you on that.

Reactions: The Dallas Jims

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That was a penalty on OEL against Cogliano there. Oh well Stars hold oh . Puh . Yotes are no joke. No quit in that team. Stars showed up too in the third .

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Raanta wasn't super impressive this season before he got hurt.

I want a three point game just for the chaos it causes. :laugh:

He would’ve found his rhythm. Either way, Arizona dealing w a lot of injuries; kudos to them for staying in the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad