GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Leafs win 2 straight for the first time since the Christmas break.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
if Carlyle isn't fired after tonight, the GM has to go too. I don't think there's a valid reason for keeping him around

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
So montreal you have any players you need to get on hot streaks? Give em ice time tomorrow

Jets: Roslovic
Leafs: Johnsson + Nylander

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
if Carlyle isn't fired after tonight, the GM has to go too. I don't think there's a valid reason for keeping him around
I think the gm should go either way... how you let a coach get swept by division rival, go on a 7 game losing streak, then a 12 game losing streak(and currently 15 of 17)

all in half a year.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
How did the Leafs ever recover from losing JVR, Bozak,Leo and Martin? Nobody taught the Leafs could replace them with cheaper options:sarcasm:

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
How did the Leafs ever recover from losing JVR, Bozak,Leo and Martin? Nobody taught the Leafs could replace them with cheaper options:sarcasm:
Those players aren’t particularly good, but still Komarov and Martin with the coaching they’ve received this season have been integral to the Islanders success this season and probably provide an element the leafs do need.

Reactions: sabremike

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
If anything turns the Coyotes around it will be playing their ass off with half their roster out against teams that have all their guys. Years past, this team would have folded weeks ago.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Not really what?

They’ve both been tremendous for the Islanders. Not sure Babs could’ve got it out of them, but if he could, it would absolutely have been a plus.
Who could either take a spot from on the Leafs right now? The answer is nobody. They don't push the needle far enough to actually matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->