DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
"Top cup contender"

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Arizona scores, Avs announcer "No."

The Avs announcers continue to arguably (Bruins) be the worst and most biased in the league.

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
Miska is not a NHL goalie, he had a shut out handed to him on a platter and he's blowing the game lol.

Yeah I never heard of him so I figured be was more the 3rd string goalie for the avs. The way he overplayed the puck being way out of position on Kessel goal was pretty comical honestly haha

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Yeah I never heard of him so I figured be was more the 3rd string goalie for the avs. The way he overplayed the puck being way out of position on Kessel goal was pretty comical honestly haha
He's their 3rd string guy because Francouz is injured.

Reactions: Thomp94

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
Yotes came back from 3-0 TWICE against the Ducks (back to back basically) to win 4-3. I don't think they can beat the Avs though.

Yeah I had the that in the back of my mind honestly lol. Not really sure but that could of possibly been history if it happened. Too bad the avs are much better than the ducks

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Arizona scores, Avs announcer "No."

The Avs announcers continue to arguably (Bruins) be the worst and most biased in the league.

You're reeaaaally reaching with this one. He said "no" as in "no way they do this 3 games in a row".

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
He's their 3rd string guy because Francouz is injured.

Yeah I actually knew he was out with injuries. Not sure how he was playing but I remember he was the avs 3rd string goalie at one point before Varly left I think lol. I really would of liked to see the avs grab someone like Griess in the off-season because goaltending seems like their only real question mark.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Their D-core was pretty devastated this off-season with top 4 regulars Krug and Chara parting ways. Very young and inexperienced defenseman filling their shoes. They still have probably the best of group of defensive forwards in the league with Bergeron and Marchand leading the way.

Still though--four of the six Rangers defensemen today are either rookies or 2nd year players (Miller, Fox, Lindgren, and Hajek). The only two with more than 85 total NHL games under their belts were Jack Johnson and Brenden Smith. The Rangers were missing their top pair veteran leader on defense (Trouba), their best scorer by a LARGE margin (Panarin), and two of their best young players (Chytil and Kakko). And they played their backup goalie.

I think it's safe to say that MANY Rangers fans weren't shocked by the final score--though we were a bit shocked that those two numbers weren't reversed. Even with a young D, Boston still has an established, veteran group of forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad