GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/26/21 | I think we used up all the games yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Not watching the Bruins-Rangers game... but I thought the Bruins were some elite defensive team. They gave up 7 goals last night and 6 so far tonight.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Not watching the Bruins-Rangers game... but I thought the Bruins were some elite defensive team. They gave up 7 goals last night and 6 so far tonight.

Half their top 6 defense is out injured. They shouldn't be this playing this bad because of it though.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Watching the Ducks-Yotes games earlier in the week was like watching poop dry. Just two horrible teams with limited skill. The Kings-Wild game is vastly different.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
First time watching the coyotes all year and man this team runs into each other a lot.

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016

Their D-core was pretty devastated this off-season with top 4 regulars Krug and Chara parting ways. Very young and inexperienced defenseman filling their shoes. They still have probably the best of group of defensive forwards in the league with Bergeron and Marchand leading the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->