GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/20/21 | All the indoor games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
HF Canucks convinced me that Markstrom will win the Vezina.

I am sad....lol.

He’s getting feasted on by McDavid tonight.

Nurse and Draisaitl on the assists on the last goal by Nuge.

Nurse is having a fantastic season.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Time for the Flames to tank for Powers and Wright. Why will they stop putting Band-Aids on the team and realize they'll never win anything with this core?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Time for the Flames to tank for Powers and Wright. Why will they stop putting Band-Aids on the team and realize they'll never win anything with this core?

Weren't we saying the same thing about EDM's core after the Chicago preliminary loss ?

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
This is the 6-5 game from earlier this season, except Koskinen is making the saves he's supposed to. Yeah, McDavid deserves a lot of attention, but Koskinen has faced a lot of rubber and traffic in his face. Good game by him so far. Almost 30 shots saved at the midway.

Koskinen is a significantly better goalie when he faces heavy volume. Idk if it's a prep thing, but he is usually atrocious when he has stretches of no activity.

Reactions: BakedYams

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
Can you imagine how AMAZING 960 will be tonight? I might actually listen lol

tenor.gif

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
He’s getting feasted on by McDavid tonight.

Nurse and Draisaitl on the assists on the last goal by Nuge.

Nurse is having a fantastic season.

If you read our board all season, they are convinced that Markstrom will win the Vezina cause he dominated the Canucks early. We’ve had our bounce back against him couple games now.

That board was going all EMO we lost Markstrom now he’s becoming tired and his lackluster shit is coming home to roost.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Weren't we saying the same thing about EDM's core after the Chicago preliminary loss ?
No Edmonton has the "core", they lack complimentary players. I don't think anyone has ever called for the Oilers to tank some more lol.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Something rotten in the Flames room. Symptom of cement boots too.

The Oilers are a far faster and more skilled team. Lots of self inflicted wounds by the Flames too with dumb obvious penalties.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
McDavid is the best of all time, I don’t care about padded stats from the 80s and I mean no disrespect to 99

Part of the reason the points were so high in the 80s was because of this outlier named Gretzky who was skewing the averages higher.

1984 Gretzky 205 points. 2nd place Coffey 79 points behind him.
1985 Gretzky 208 points. 2nd place Jarri Kurri 73 points behind him.
1986 Gretzky 215 points. 2nd place Mario Lemieux 74 points behind him.
1987 Gretzky 183 points. 2nd place Kurri 75 points behind him.

(EDIT: I could go on and on but the short answer is Gretzky was around 70 points ahead of the competition for several years)

Last edited:

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
imagine how lopsided tonight's score would be if Leon wasn't playing terrible

If Tippett benched Leon... I wouldn't mind. Just garbage tonight. Bad passes, not shooting, slow decision making. Not like his normal self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad