GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/20/21 | All the indoor games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
The North division games are all essentially all star games, weak defence with high end offense. It’s a one trick division :laugh:

That's why I basically only watch North Division games. It's like its own mini-league and because I watch 90% late games as that's when I have time it feels like I've seen the Oilers, Flames, Canucks and Jets a gazillion times now. And the games between those teams in particular seem to be pretty entertaining most of the time.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I mean, Fleury is way out of his crease and he did not intend to run into him.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Game flow has Calgary completely outplaying Edmonton. Looks like Edmonton keeps scoring when they have next to no sustained pressure

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Everyone in this thread giving the Flames a lot of grief, but I'm sure they'll have a closed door players only meeting and turn things around.

I think Tkachuk will likely even say he needs to be better and take responsibility for turning things around.

:sarcasm:

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Jesus blowout in Edmonton. McDavid just feasting.
He gets benched for his effo
Game flow has Calgary completely outplaying Edmonton. Looks like Edmonton keeps scoring when they have next to no sustained pressure
LOL

Score effects bro. It's ok, everything will be ok. Shot clock guy must be drunk.

Flames poured it on in the 3rd when Edmonton sat it's big boys

I wouldn't show these clowns any respect for how they play. Should have pumped some more on them

Reactions: nturn06

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
This Mangy-pany guy sure has a big mouth for a little guy.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida

It's one of those games where nothing is going in for the Flames. In the 6-4 game... every single dangerous Flames chance ended up as a goal. It all balances out.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It's one of those games where nothing is going in for the Flames. In the 6-4 game... every single dangerous Flames chance ended up as a goal. It all balances out.
It’s just weird, it’s like every Edmonton shot has been a goal lol

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
It’s just weird, it’s like every Edmonton shot has been a goal lol

Bad night for the Flames goalies... but also McDavid has been on fire. No breakaways for the Flames tonight... and most shots to be honest were kinda harmless. The 6-4 game the Flames spent all their luck. Every shot they made seemed to go in.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Solid win for Albertas team. Tippett called off the dogs in the 3rd, McDavid played maybe one shift in the 3rd. Solid hat trick and point night.

McDavid was sensational tonight, what a performance by the best player in the world.

MVP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad