GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/2/19 - It's ballet day... get it Tutu

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I think they are going to miss the playoffs. There is something seriously wrong behind closed doors in Toronto. Not sure if Babcock has lost the team or what.

The Leafs have been awful.
Unless they’re actually trying to get Babs fired I can’t see a collapse to that degree. They should get in on talent alone, but yes, I definitely agree they’ve been poor for a significant stretch now.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Gibson’s all star game was a foreshadowing for tonight.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Laine who? Jack Roslovic ladies and gentlemen.

Jets are ridiculous. Laine has been in a prolonged slump but they have no issues scoring. Even their goaltending hasn't been as good as last year and they still keep racking up the wins. It sucks that Nashville and Winnipeg play in the same division, would love to see a WCF series between those two teams.

Reactions: Saitama

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Jets are ridiculous. Laine has been in a prolonged slump but they have no issues scoring. Even their goaltending hasn't been as good as last year and they still keep racking up the wins. It sucks that Nashville and Winnipeg play in the same division, would love to see a WCF series between those two teams.

Brossoit has actually picked up Hellebuycks slack. As good as Helle was last year, Jets had abysmal play from their backup goalies. Comrie and Mason cost them at least a half dozen points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad