GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/2/19 - It's ballet day... get it Tutu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Glad the Pens lost obviously, just as I'm glad the Jackets lost but this game is indicative of nothing.

Pens on back to back, no Malkin.
I don't really think anything thinks this means anything come spring time lol. It was a big win for the Leafs right now on a back to back with the backup goalie in.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Toronto has now beaten Washington, Tampa and Pittsburgh in their last 6 games....

...combined with losses to Detroit, Arizona and Florida.

Life as a leafs fan is so bittersweet

Calm down. I understand you guys are ecstatic that you beat Pittsburgh, but Malkin didn’t play!

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Glad the Pens lost obviously, just as I'm glad the Jackets lost but this game is indicative of nothing.

Pens on back to back, no Malkin.

And I agree. Beating Pittsburgh without their 2nd best player will do nothing in terms of beating Tampa Bay in a 7 game series.

Brownbeard

Oct 6, 2017
Leafs win!

By the way, the Leafs were also on a back to back and had an AHL goalie in net.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Isles are now 4 pts up for the lead in the Metro division.
tumblr_lu419rDeQl1r0w390.jpg

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
Leafs got a schedule win and Pitts didn’t have Malkin, but the Leafs needed to take advantage and they did. They pretty much beat Pitts up at 5v5.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Calm down. I understand you guys are ecstatic that you beat Pittsburgh, but Malkin didn’t play!
Always good to beat Pittsburgh, their the class of the east in the last 5 years.

At the same time we regularly beat Pittsburgh in the last few years, so this is nothing special. I'm very calm. Beating Tampa was a big accomplishment

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Vegas is not going to make the playoffs. How do you lose to the Panthers?

The game vs Lighning is an automatic L.

Ya, a current rough patch automatically means they will not make the playoffs. :shakehead

Washington went on a 7 or 8 game losing streak? Does that mean they will miss the playoffs? I mean how could the cup winners lose 7 in a row?

Oh wait a minute, maybe it is because teams go through hot and cold streaks throughout the season.

Reactions: BlueDream
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad