GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
That’s as good an explanation as I’ll get. I still think it’s weird he didn’t move his blocker arm/shoulder at all, even after it went by. Most do. but I never played goalie despite my admiration for them.
Orielly has a nasty wrist shot. Not the first time he's frozen a goalie on a shot.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
PS if you want to know what the Oilers look like without McDavid just tune to their game right now, they look so pathetic I don't even think their roster is NHL level.

Phoenix has just played Calgary and Toronto and St Louis this week, so this was gonna be easy going from those guys to this.

Tarasenko, the Leafs forwards, Flames top line...... and then there is EDM

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Maybe Marner should run full speed into the ref that's standing still in the proper position?

Proper position is the corner, not close to behind the net.

Leafs can show little to no effort and still come away with points, if they ever get some consistency, they will be scary.

I don't think they've looked good in a while and still 6-2-2 in their last 10.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
do the refs know the blues are allowed to get penalties as well?

dont think i ever saw a guys stick get knocked overthe glass before, no penalty of course

That was just accidental IMO. The trip on Zaitsev at the end with a minute left in the 3rd should have been called but whatever it happens. I’m a little tired of getting one PP or less pretty much every other game but nobody drives the net constantly

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Really hope Edmonton doesn't draft top 5.. they deserve to suffer another decade for all the other top picks they've squandered.
I mean if numerous top 5 picks hasn’t done a thing for them, why would this one?

Mar 26, 2010
It was a perfect shot give credit to ROR. If he even misses that by an inch its going the other way and the leafs get an odd man rush
Yes it was a sniper shot. Credit given, Leafs got beat. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad