GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
This is just a question out of curiosity but with the Stadium Series game being this weekend, what's with the low prices? Last I checked they were 70 dollars before fees?

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
This is just a question out of curiosity but with the Stadium Series game being this weekend, what's with the low prices? Last I checked they were 70 dollars before fees?

Are you looking where those seats are? I’d assume that the eagles stadium seats 70,000+ people. The difference between the nosebleeds in a hockey stadium and football stadium are vastly different.

I’d be surprised that anyone would want to pay $70 for seats that high up.

Edit: the lowest prices I see for tickets are for $95 and there aren’t very many tickets left according to ticketmaster

ChillWill1

Nov 28, 2017
Game of the night
Leafs vs Blues

This game will have a playoff feel to it. The Blues beat the Leafs in Toronto the last time they faced off so I know the Leafs are gonna come out looking to end the win streak in their building.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Game of the night
Leafs vs Blues

This game will have a playoff feel to it. The Blues beat the Leafs in Toronto the last time they faced off so I know the Leafs are gonna come out looking to end the win streak in their building.
I thought the Leafs would be looking to avenge the home ice loss last month to Arizona. As it turns out, that wasn't a big concern. With a similar effort against a solid Blues squad on top of their game tonight, a 2-0 loss would be flattering.

Reactions: ChillWill1

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm scared for what Kuch will do tonight. And Point. And Stammer. And Johnson. And Gourde. The town to town burnings, plunderings, demoralizations . . . there is no end in sight. May someone think about the children.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Lots of good games otherwise. Go games. Go Matthews. And Tampa is crazy exciting to watch - reminds me of the Oilers of the 80s. Very much so.

Reactions: Byrddog

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Tune into the Lightning game. Kuch's point #100 coming within two minutes.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I truly believe that Crosby is scarier behind the net than in front of it.

What a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad