GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

May 19, 2014
How did Anderson (leafs) not move at all on that shot by ROR? Weird.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Whole last period listening to leafs broadcast say Matthews is "taking over" i get they gotta push the home team but ROR was a man on a mission in that third and going into OT
i mean babs usually elects to use marner-tavares in situations like this so theres nothing matthews can do, matthews has 3/6 overtime goals this year, matthews should always be the extra attacker or starting in ot etc... foolishness like this hurts the team but what cam you do.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
lol, Sportsnet just said that the Oiler haven't had a leader on their team like Gagner since Matt Hendricks

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
How did Anderson (leafs) not move at all on that shot by ROR? Weird.

Top corner blocker side is the hardest straight shot to stop without any tips.

Perfect shots like that are impossible to stop. Better for the goalie to just pray to god he missed. May have a better chance doing that than trying to stop it at all.

Reactions: Crow

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
do the refs know the blues are allowed to get penalties as well?

dont think i ever saw a guys stick get knocked overthe glass before, no penalty of course

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

Crow

May 19, 2014

Perfect shots like that are impossible to stop. Better for the goalie to just pray to god he missed. May have a better chance doing that than trying to stop it at all.
That’s as good an explanation as I’ll get. I still think it’s weird he didn’t move his blocker arm/shoulder at all, even after it went by. Most do. but I never played goalie despite my admiration for them.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
PS if you want to know what the Oilers look like without McDavid just tune to their game right now, they look so pathetic I don't even think their roster is NHL level.
Once I heard McDavid was not playing I changed the channel and decided not to bother even watching the game. Not because I thought they would lose, but because I thought they would not be able to score a goal. I guess they still have a period left, but they are not worth watching.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I wouldn't say Marner is a bad two way player because he ran into a ref. He did have a killer PK shift tonight against us.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

It’s still less embarrassing than pulling a Cloutier

Palio

Dec 9, 2015
do the refs know the blues are allowed to get penalties as well?

dont think i ever saw a guys stick get knocked overthe glass before, no penalty of course

The take down on Zaitsev behind the Leafs’ net at the end of regulation was pretty comical. But are we really surprised at this point that the Leafs played another game with 0 pps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad