SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Its honestly cute the caps think they have the pens figured out or something. Its more like the pens have been awful for 2 months and any playoff team is crushing them, and Crosby/Malkin have been total ass.

So you guys have 1 goal in 9 periods against every team this season?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not sure what to make of the Pens. They're always dangerous but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that they're the 3rd or even 4th best team in the division. Of course you can argue they're the best.

penguins2946*

I'm not sure what to make of the Pens. They're always dangerous but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that they're the 3rd or even 4th best team in the division. Of course you can argue they're the best.

Even though their depth this year is much better than it was in previous years, the team still lives and dies on Crosby and Malkin. With Crosby and Malkin on, the Pens are the top team in the division and a serious cup contender. With them cold, they're a wild card team that will get quickly beaten in the 1st round.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I'm always a bit bummed when games like that are on NBCSN cause I forget they are on. I would've liked to see Bogo on the Sabres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad