GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/13/21 | Hockey Day in Canada !

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
You know whenever the flames play, cassie cambell is going to reserve a dozen segments to tout her husband's team.

She’s such a Flames shill and insufferable over half the time she’s on.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Well you hated the post that was 100% truth earlier, you called it bs and told him to f off.

Now you're going the "just because she's a woman" route.
Those posts seem to be deleted so obvious the mods agreed. :help:

What reason is there to mute Cassie? She provides excellent insight just as good as anyone else on the panel.

But you keep up that "anti-PC/people are too sensitive" fight or whatever you're on about.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018

What reason is there to mute Cassie? She provides excellent insight just as good as anyone else on the panel.

But you keep up that "anti-PC/people are too sensitive" fight or whatever you're on about.
Uh...

Reactions: SiZ

Bizzare

May 5, 2013

She is terrible, so are a lot of other analysis. I mute plenty, she was just the one being talked about not everything is about sex, race etc.

Reactions: SiZ

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

Cassie isn’t insufferable but she’s also not very good.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
After seeing the Stars jerseys in action, I actually don't mind them, but then I'm a sucker for fluorescent colour. I could definitely see how it's not for everyone

5-A8-CE9-D8-D39-B-4-F89-A930-F6-F9-CD1-C4483.jpg

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Every single game in the last three weeks hoglander has been the best Canuck, The kid is absolutely snake bit when it comes to points, he’s unbelievable

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton

She's terrible. Campbell and Singh were disgraceful last Saturday, Cassie recounted Giordano injuring McDavid with suppressed mirth in her voice. She should not be allowed to call Calgary games anyway, it's a conflict of interest.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Every single game in the last three weeks hoglander has been the best Canuck, The kid is absolutely snake bit when it comes to points, he’s unbelievable

Just hope he doesn't lose confidence if the puck isn't going in. Just needs to keep doing what he's doing and the points will come

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
She's terrible. Campbell and Singh were disgraceful last Saturday, Cassie recounted Giordano injuring McDavid with suppressed mirth in her voice. She should not be allowed to call Calgary games anyway, it's a conflict of interest.
I'll agree she's a better panel analyst than commentator. CBC/SNET has access to plenty of quality commentators so she should stay on the intermission panels. She does great work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad