GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/13/21 | Hockey Day in Canada !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
This might be the most lopsided game of the year when it comes to shots.

34-11 Vancouver, currently.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Been a weird year for you guys brutal puck luck too in many games I’ve watched. My father in law is staying at our place right now and he’s a big Canucks fan so I regularly watch their games with him.

One of those stretches where your team plays badly at times, then other times you play well but are in such a rut overall that nothing goes right.

Like your fighting uphill the whole way & need a perfect game to get over the hump.

Feel like this happens to every good core at some point

Reactions: BakedYams

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
So, because Leivo tried to avoid the hit and got tripped, it's a penalty?

Pearson kept his leg as is.

These refs in the Canadian league are so terrible

I don't know what's a penalty or not with some of these refs. For example, if Pearson gets a tripping call on that hit. Gaudreau on the PP falls into Myers as he's clearing the puck and trips him up, shouldn't that be a penalty too?

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
There's literally no point in wearing a face mask if you're pulling it up and down as they do on the NHL benches. You might as well skip it all together.

SiZ

Jun 24, 2020
You know whenever the flames play, cassie cambell is going to reserve a dozen segments to tout her husband's team.

Reactions: King K Rool

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
Durng the intermission, they are praising hugues play on his goal. Is it me or it was an unnecessary daring play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad