GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/12/21 | Just a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Heh....
Rangers going on the PP late, likely will pull their goalie for a 6 on 4... Bruins know this, try goading a Ranger player into a penalty with some after the whistle stuff...

But they picked on Chris Kreider who is NOT gonna bite at this point in time.
They needed to go after a younger, more emotional guy.
Kreider's too savvy to do something stupid at this juncture to hurt his team's PP chance.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Lafreniere with a goal and an assist tonight! I know, bold of me to assume the Rangers are going to score at least 2 goals, but I feel good about tonight!
I was so close! I was only off by everything I wrote in this entire post!

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Heh....
Rangers going on the PP late, likely will pull their goalie for a 6 on 4... Bruins know this, try goading a Ranger player into a penalty with some after the whistle stuff...

Kreider's too savvy to do something stupid at this juncture to hurt his team's PP chance.

haha, I don’t know if you had the same feed but a Bruin was grabbing his jersey and Kreisler was just shaking his head. If it was Lemieux he probably would have set a record for PIMs after a whistle.

Reactions: TropicalFruitGirl2

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Carlo killed the last minute being shorthanded 6 men vs 4 up against the boards and not one Ranger player could get the puck. That was embarrassing. Lemieux should have been out so he could hit him from behind like he did earlier to Kuraly.

Good to see the kids Frederic and Lauzon playing physical and they can fight.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Heh....

That was Bergeron, he wasn't trying to draw a penalty. He was having a word with Kreider for the semi late hit on McAvoy after the delay of game penalty.

I'd like to see fireworks in this Blues-Coyotes game. There seems to be potential.

Reactions: Richard Lather

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Came in to ask why Krug wasn't on the #1 pp unit and he immediately cooks up a nice Pizza for the Coyotes.

Then rings the pipe two seconds later.

NHL Review

Twitter: @nhl_review
Oct 27, 2019
If Tyson Nash is being payed above minimum wage, someone is owed a refund

I don’t know about that but pretty horrible take by him. Admits to making his career off headshots, then blames Sanford for taking this

Head down or not he literally only hits the head. Not sure what’s hard to understand about that

Reactions: Del Preston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad