GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/12/21 | Just a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Not sure why Lafreniere isn't getting talked about more, what a disappointing start(talking purely from a point production standpoint)
This goes for everyone in the Rangers not named Panarin. With prospects, it's more important to look how the play.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
giphy-downsized.gif

Loving this 1-0 game.
Gettin’ heated!

Ideally the Rangers wouldn’t be getting outshot 72-3 this period, but what are ya gonna do.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
This goes for everyone in the Rangers not named Panarin. With prospects, it's more important to look how the play.
Totally fair, I've only caught 2 Rangers games this year.

I still believe though for a player who was considered the best prospect since McDavid it's very strange that he only has 1 point through 13 games.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Totally fair, I've only caught 2 Rangers games this year.

I still believe though for a player who was considered the best prospect since McDavid it's very strange that he only has 1 point through 13 games.
To be fair, while I don’t expect him to be scoring a point per game, the quantity and quality of chances he’s had and/or created that haven’t ended up in the back of the net has gone from frustration to comedy to tragedy to tragicomedy.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Good for buch. Yeah he got cut, who cares. He stood up for himself against a way better fighter. I honestly can’t believe they even showed the fight.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Not sure if Bruins good or the Rangers are incredibly inept without Panarin

The way I see it, and I am NO Bruins fan, is that the B's are just a more well seasoned, established group looking to get into the post season to win it all, while the Rangers are still green in many areas, still finding their way, and despite their talent are simply being outplayed by Boston....even in areas where NY technically should have an advantage.

Bruins just dictating more of the game...Rangers are being reactive.

That favors Boston heavily, IMO.....and I don't think that changes even with Panarin in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad