GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/12/21 | Just a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
2-12.png

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Lafreniere with a goal and an assist tonight! I know, bold of me to assume the Rangers are going to score at least 2 goals, but I feel good about tonight!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
No North division games so win or lose neither of these games affects my team in the standings. I doubt I'll watch.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lafreniere with a goal and an assist tonight! I know, bold of me to assume the Rangers are going to score at least 2 goals, but I feel good about tonight!

I assume he'll play in Panarin's spot this game and I'm excited to see him play with Kakko, Strome not so much.

Reactions: Saitama

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Staring contest at MSG, Marchand and Zibanejad were not getting off the ice waiting for the other one to, to be the last player off the ice. Never seen anything like that. Zibanejad won, btw.

Edit: Rock paper scissors settled it.

Reactions: Saitama

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
No North division games so win or lose neither of these games affects my team in the standings. I doubt I'll watch.

C'mon, you gotta find some excuse to watch hockey. I decided to take a break today but ... maybe ill check how that next canadian wonderkid plays

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Staring contest at MSG, Marchand and Zibanejad were not getting off the ice waiting for the other one to, to be the last player off the ice. Never seen anything like that. Zibanejad won, btw.

Edit: Rock paper scissors settled it.
We see that every time Dallas plays the Jets. Scheifele and Seguin do this exact thing every time!

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone in the North division want to switch? I feel like I age 10 years every game because of how tight all of these games are.

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I've seen the rock paper scissors, do they also stay there till the end or do they play rock paper scissors right away?
They are always the last two off the ice and usually it goes right to rock paper scissors, because they know neither of them is budging until that settles it.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Miller is so good
Playing like he did as a freshman for the badgers before Granato tried to ruin him.
strong transition
I dont know where NY ranked him on their prospect pool, but he should have been higher.

and that Pavel Buchnevich guy didnt like him as a prospect. LOLOLOL
Now get that coach of yours to get him away from Trouba

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Miller is so good
Playing like he did as a freshman for the badgers before Granato tried to ruin him.
strong transition
I dont know where NY ranked him on their prospect pool, but he should have been higher.

and that Pavel Buchnevich guy didnt like him as a prospect. LOLOLOL

He then admitted he was wrong and basically because he can never admit that he's anything but perfect he attributed it to some act of God that no one in the world could have foreseen.

Reactions: Guttersniped

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Huge hit by Trouba on Marchand!

EDIT:Zboril, not Marchand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad