GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The officials coming in to pull Patrick out after the slash is ridiculous. If you’re man enough to make that slash after the game you’re man enough to take your ass beating,

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Patrick with a bush league slash on Risto after the whistle.

Beat his ass next time too,
Patrick isn't worth Risto's time. A second overall pick with the linemates he has should be doing much better than he is.

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
The officials coming in to pull Patrick out after the slash is ridiculous. If you’re man enough to make that slash after the game you’re man enough to take your ass beating,

Risto gave Patrick a shot from behind...Patrick didn't like it and gave him a slash...not even hard...Ristolainen went down like he was shot.
I doubt Risto is manhandling anyone...good player but hardly a tough guy. Wanted nothing to do with Simmonds.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
He’s a coward who hits and runs like a *****. Today he got caught. By legendary tough man Nathan Beaulieu. And he got his ass beat like the fake tough guy he is

Anyone have a video of this, I would love to see that dirtbag get smashed.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
On his first shift with LA, Scherbak was on the ice for a goal against. I was going to say "Welcome to LA,' but, on his second shift, he scored.

Last edited:

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
On his first shift with LA, Scherbak was on the ice for a goal against. I was going to say "Welcome to LA,' but, on his second shift, he scored.
I was surprised to hear he's only played 5 games this season and those were in the A.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Is Gudas a terrible fighter? He got worked over there.
Last season he got KO'ed by Travis Zadjak. Think that answers your question?

Game was terrible but the real embarrassing and disgraceful thing was how we totally quit in the 3rd. Everyone on our team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves, a bad game is one thing but that's completely unacceptable.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This thread is hilarious to read :laugh:

Not sure I've ever seen someone complain about officiating so much before.
Both the following statements are true:

The officiating today was unbelievably bad and did us no favors whatsoever.

We were totally outplayed and in no way deserved to win this game.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Probably that damn ref that is from Philly. Damn home ice officiating. :mad:
Here's the thing about claims of ref bias people need to understand: the level of officiating in the NHL is terrible and lots of bad calls are made and lots of calls are missed. Today we had them go against us because of bad luck. Think of it as an officiating version of puck luck where something random just goes against your team. Bias has nothing to do with it, it's dumb luck.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Sheesh Ace. I think you need a beer.

Reffing was awful, but doesnt make up for 6 goals against includimg a SH goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad