GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Lol yeah the clean New Jersey Devils. Not like they were involved in another controversial injury just a few days ago.

StupidityKills

Dec 4, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't think you guys understand how often Price gets runned in his knees.. Price dirty? Give me a break, he is one of the classiest players in the game. It's not because he was mad once that he is suddenly dirty

I admittedly don't watch MTL much because their games are usually blacked out here, but there is no defense for Price on that.

A classy player wouldn't throw 3 blocker punches to the back of an opposing player who was pushed down by another MTL player. Straight up goon move.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Bellemare and MacDonald just both got out-muscled by a 19-year-old at the same time.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I don't think you guys understand how often Price gets runned in his knees.. Price dirty? Give me a break, he is one of the classiest players in the game. It's not because he was mad once that he is suddenly dirty
Hitting a player with your blocker is really dirty, especially when he's on the ice.

Chez Weber

King of the North
Jun 27, 2011
Montreal
Price is a *****. Blocker to the back of Palmieri's head haha and I love how they make up a goalie interference call so NJ doesn't get 4 min PP> They didnt originially call it

He has the right to be pissed off, Devils game plan is obviously to go at him at full speed and fall. Should have been just a 2 min roughing to Price and no call to Palmieri

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010

Yea, suckering a guy and punching him while he is still down on the ice also being held by another player is totally classy.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This time with Andrew MacDonald on the ice with him, McDavid forces a turnover that leads to a short handed goal by Sekera.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Price is a piece of **** baby. Also, the refs are a joke for giving Palmieri an interference penalty. But what else is new with Montreal home games?

lol the refs just gave you a goal that should have been refuse...... give me a break.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
He has the right to be pissed off, Devils game plan is obviously to go at him at full speed and fall. Should have been just a 2 min roughing to Price and no call to Palmieri

He has zero right to sucker a guy and keep hit him while he is down regardless of being a baby about having people bump into him, that time because of Petry.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
When you get push by a defenceman you don't fall with your feet up front..... it was a intent to injured.
It was not intent to injure. This is the common reaction players have when they fall and are going to contact something, either an object or a player. That reaction just is not the safest for other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad