NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

Sep 19, 2008

After the game, Beverley wouldn't allow ESPN journalist Malinda Adams to ask him a question in a group interview in the locker room. He said it was because she didn't subscribe to his podcast. Beverley told her to get her microphone out of his face then eventually asked her to leave the interview circle.

On his podcast Wednesday, Beverley said he had asked that of reporters who interviewed him ever since he launched his podcast. Beverley said he told Adams that "it was never my intent to disrespect you."

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
They should’ve at least got 4 chips, with that talent and personnel.
08 could've turned out very differently had the lakers not been without bynum and ariza. those boston teams could have easily not won a damn thing

After the game, Beverley wouldn't allow ESPN journalist Malinda Adams to ask him a question in a group interview in the locker room. He said it was because she didn't subscribe to his podcast. Beverley told her to get her microphone out of his face then eventually asked her to leave the interview circle.

On his podcast Wednesday, Beverley said he had asked that of reporters who interviewed him ever since he launched his podcast. Beverley said he told Adams that "it was never my intent to disrespect you."
and the nba continues to be one massive joke

he should've gotten at least 10 games for that

Reactions: Voight

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
A sweep would have been silly. Still, the Nuggets have no bench and to win this series, their starters would have to burn themselves out by playing out of their minds.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

"Hey f*** you."

"It as never any disrespect."

Or something. Beverley is an idiot.
lol knicks hype dead
I feel for them because of how many injuries they have to major contributors. A Pacers series win feels inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Looks like the Pacers are gonna escape with this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad