GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Not a great display of goaltending in Philly tonight. The Oilers have lost so many points in the last 3 minutes of hockey games this year. They definitely deserved a point tonight and didn't get one.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Not a great display of goaltending in Philly tonight. The Oilers have lost so many points in the last 3 minutes of hockey games this year. They definitely deserved a point tonight and didn't get one.

ive been against the monster since we got him. He doesn't strive confidence

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
how sad is the pacific division that we're still in first place? Seriously I think we are terrible right now

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Was Ryan Johansson worth Jones? Not throwing shade...A lot of Wild fans were fervently praying we'd get that trade done. How has he looked in general? Offensive thread with questionable play outside the O zone? decent two way guy? Brilliant?

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Was Ryan Johansson worth Jones? Not throwing shade...A lot of Wild fans were fervently praying we'd get that trade done. How has he looked in general? Offensive thread with questionable play outside the O zone? decent two way guy? Brilliant?

He's been pretty good. Not dominant, but reliable. I'd do the trade again. He was a bit slow to get going this year, but he's been fine lately. Sometimes he's really, really good and pulls some really nice moves with the puck deking through defensemen. He really needs to keep his temper under control, he can get into penalty trouble with that sometimes, and he's constant kicked out of the faceoff. But definitely the #1 center, no doubt about that.

He'd most benefit from Forsberg getting his goalscoring going which would make two dangerous lines creating space for each other.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Drew Doughty, usually best in the league at defending odd-man breaks, putting on a clinic on how not to ever, ever, ever play one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad