GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Well Sunday night could possibly be your best chance all season.
The Flames play Nashville on Saturday. Giordano is suspended, and Backlund, Frolik, Valimaki, and Stone are all injured.
Dude, you're 6 points ahead of us. Only 6, while the Oilers had the most brutal schedule to start the season.:laugh:
Settle down

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Cam Talbot seems to be playing well lately. Is the CT of 2016 back?
The team infront of him is playing better, Hitchcock runs a boring but proven system that fits Edmonton well

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
What was that nonsense from Kesler? He just flopped right on the goal with a flying elbow thrown in for good measure. Or maybe I missed something?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Thank you, Oilers, for that needed followup hard kick to the groin after the light tap Calgary gave us.

Reactions: Mez and voxel

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Thanks for the article.

I still think it's a dumb idea. I suppose if it was all Red v all Blue or Yellow sure.

But these don't look great on ice IMO. What's worse is this is going to lead to the NHL stealing the NFL idea and making a "Tuesday Night" special jersey color night crap.

I tend to agree. Would have been better if one of the teams didn't weal black. Blue/green vs red/orange/yellow would look great imo.

Edit: Flyers vs Lightning for example. Or Preds vs Blue Jackets. Oilers vs. Sharks. Or of course the classic Red Wings vs Maple Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad