GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Aho scores empty netter, Ducks Henrique goes after him

u mad bro?

and who goes after Aho anyway? that's like kicking a puppy

So then Getzlaf is compelled to fite, because Aho's momma told him never resort to violence and he's a good boy who listens to his mom and doesn't want to ruin the face of Finnish Teen Beat, then Faulk has to fite Getzlaf, and clearly neither one of them want to.

Everybody on both teams should've just kicked Henrique's ass and laughed at him for being such a dumb butt

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Aho scores empty netter, Ducks Henrique goes after him

u mad bro?

and who goes after Aho anyway? that's like kicking a puppy

So then Getzlaf is compelled to fite, because Aho's momma told him never resort to violence and he's a good boy who listens to his mom and doesn't want to ruin the face of Finnish Teen Beat, then Faulk has to fite Getzlaf, and clearly neither one of them want to.

Everybody on both teams should've just kicked Henrique's ass and laughed at him for being such a dumb butt
Aho gave Henrique a headshot at the other end of the ice right before that happened. You’ve got the wrong guy needing his ass kicked.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
giphy.gif

Reactions: The Macho Man

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Random observation: the Ducks color commentator is so bland lol.

Still better than Sportsnet in Canada. lol. I watch American feeds whenever possible unless it's an all Canadian match up and I don't have a choice.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
A couple excellent saves by Stolarz. Fun game so far.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
A couple excellent saves by Stolarz. Fun game so far.
Wouldn't Philly just be better off ducking it up and trading for a real #1? Or is the plan to hold on with what they have until Carter Hart finally makes it?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Three crosschecks on a Sabre right in front of the ref....no call.

A stick lift and puck strip gets called a hook against Buffalo right after.

:huh:

Reactions: kundahlini

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Jack’s shooting percentage is normalizing in a hurry

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
With all the talk about generational talent and McDavid and Matthews, it seems like the forgotten talent is making his presence known in a big way this year. Eichel might have a Hat Trick + in this game.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Still better than Sportsnet in Canada. lol. I watch American feeds whenever possible unless it's an all Canadian match up and I don't have a choice.

How is that possible? Most of the American feeds sound like a jr game with less excitement in their voice. It really I'd low budget compared to other sports in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad