Jan 21, 2011
NYC
When she texts you "heyyyy ;)" but you wanted that corsi rel

drillsergeantck.png

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Ok. I concede. But on your end, let’s not pretend that the leafs have won anything lately.

I mean they had won 5 straight before tonight so they have been having a pretty good season. Does the D need an upgrade and be more consistent? Heck yes. Is Sparks dependable as a starting goalie right now? Probably not. Do they need to add some sandpaper perhaps? Quite possibly. Every team has some sort of issue though

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
As a Leaf fan can we talk about the excellent hockey games taking place now? Leafs losing was so 2 hours ago.

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
I mean they had won 5 straight before tonight so they have been having a pretty good season. Does the D need an upgrade and be more consistent? Heck yes. Is Sparks dependable as a starting goalie right now? Probably not. Do they need to add some sandpaper perhaps? Quite possibly. Every team has some sort of issue though
Five straight meaningless december games? Wow! Nice!

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
is that suppose to be insulting? thats a good thing lmao
Sure, missing the playoffs and being a bottom team is a good thing. That's why Edmonton is considered the best team this decade.

Only a true loser fanbase would think drafting first overall is a good thing when they are fighting for a playoff spot.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
Sure, missing the playoffs and being a bottom team is a good thing. That's why Edmonton is considered the best team this decade.

well this bottom feeding team is only 9 points behind your cup 'contending' team despite going winless in November. impressive team, cant wait for the the annual 2nd half of the season meltdown by calgary.

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
well this bottom feeding team is only 9 points behind your cup 'contending' team despite going winless in November. impressive team, cant wait for the the annual 2nd half of the season meltdown by calgary.
Dude, you're the one hoping they finish last. Not me.

I'm just expecting it.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
Dude, you're the one hoping they finish last. Not me.

I'm just expecting it.

the entire Canucks fan base is perfectly fine with another top 3 pick so i dont know why u think your comment would trigger us lmao.

im expecting a 2nd half collapse from calgary too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad