GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Refs help out the Canucks get -2 Hughe points. No call on Backlund in OT, early whistle costs the Flames a goal. Oh well, that'show it goes some games. Still first in the division.

Somehow I think the Flames should be blaming themselves for the loss. A lengthy two man advantage without a goal. The refs gave them lots of chances to win. Missed calls both ways.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Lmao all of this based off a couple questionable calls in an OT loss?

:help:

No because I just knew this team Nd edmonton suck against the Canucks I knew Vancouver would win this right when it started, Vancouver isn’t anywhere as good as they’re playing and they just roll through Alberta with ease lately, lol at questionable calls, it’s called a PK teams that are classes of the west can overcome the mighty dreaded Canucks power play and don’t tell me questionable calls don’t go both ways. Use that help sign for the Canucks the next time they play Calgary.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Backlund was complaining over THAT.

I mean when I saw him complaining i was thinking a blatant slash and broken stick.
But that was completely nothing, and it more or less was just crying about not burying his chance.

Tbh travis green complains more run any coach I’ve seen in the last five years and he’s only been head coach for two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad