GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinCase

Dec 1, 2018
Ontario
10-2-1 in their last 13 now. Crosby with a quiet 47 points in 35 games. Not too long ago people were putting the pens with Chicago and LA as washed up and among the league's worst teams. Just a slow start it seems.

I'm happy. Pens are my 2nd fav team behind the Leafs, hence the avatar.

Slasher45

Nov 17, 2018
thanks refs nice of you to let the ****ing team right behind us win a game against us bs ass PP with 3 minutes left when we were kicking their ass all game.

For 40 minutes. Bruins outshot the Sabres 18-5 in the 3rd period

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Larkin with another point.

Literally the only reason Detroit isn't in the tank.

Probably a lot of the reason Nyquist is having a career year too.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Well, there’s luck and there’s talent.

It may be luck, but it may be Trotz molding his game to a multi-purpose threat.

The second goal was going a mile wide and got a fortunate bounce, the third Sparks should have stopped. Let's not make it seem like he scored some dominant goals or something.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Stars fan here saying that call was crap. Yeah Bishop got bumped but he had time to reset before the shot came

Reactions: 21 Savage

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
The second goal was going a mile wide and got a fortunate bounce, the third Sparks should have stopped. Let's not make it seem like he scored some dominant goals or something.

I won’t say they were dominant, but good players know how to do what they do. It’s like band mates understanding each others’ ebb and flow. Knowing the game counts for a lot, and Barzal knows the game.

Sure, luck could play a part. However, it isn’t like Barzal is a fluke.

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
If the league was serious about increasing scoring there would be no way a meaningless goal like the one Detroit just scored gets called back.

Disallowing a goal off a marginal call that would have 0 impact on the final result is just counter productive. It wouldnt change the outcome but it would give a team’s fans some enjoyment

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Stars fan here saying that call was crap. Yeah Bishop got bumped but he had time to reset before the shot came

I don't even know if you can claim he got bumped into. He initiated the contact.

But I ain't mad about it. We're not coming back from this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad