GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/20/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
He got beat by one the of the best forwards in the world on a breakway. Hard to blame him on the Gaudreau goal.
He may be among the best forwards in the world but that was not a shot typical of one of the best forwards in the world. Should have been stopped. However, Dom was great in OT and the shootout to make up for it. All's well, our backup just picked up his 15th win of the year. Not bad.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
And move the nets 10 feet above the ice. And make them round. And turn them sideways.
Meh. You shit on almost anything that doesn't fit your narrative of what hockey is for you, and rarely discuss anything in a serious manner.

Good dig though. :thumbu:

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Leivo, who Leafs traded to clear space for Nylander has 2 times more goals than Nylander has points.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Leivo, who Leafs traded to clear space for Nylander has 2 times more goals than Nylander has points.
Ya but Leivo has been playing with Pettersson. Literally anyone would produce next to Pettersson.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Wow, down 3 goals and empty net with 5 minutes remaining, bold move Blues.

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018
GG lightning. NHL has to put an end to shootouts. So anticlimactic.

The league seriously needs to look at reducing the shootout even more. I get that you can't always have continuous OT, but I think more often than not, 3on3 continuous OT would never go very long. Or just make a rule where if the teams are within 3 spots of each other in the standings or within 5 points and are in a playoff position before the game starts, then continuous OT is played rather than 5 min OT and then a shootout. Or just blanket any game where both teams are in a playoff position prior to the start of the game, there is no shootout.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
The league seriously needs to look at reducing the shootout even more. I get that you can't always have continuous OT, but I think more often than not, 3on3 continuous OT would never go very long. Or just make a rule where if the teams are within 3 spots of each other in the standings or within 5 points and are in a playoff position before the game starts, then continuous OT is played rather than 5 min OT and then a shootout. Or just blanket any game where both teams are in a playoff position prior to the start of the game, there is no shootout.
I seriously doubt the the PA would ever go for this. I don't even think they'd agree to extend OT to 10 minutes.

Kybb79

Sep 13, 2016
The Flames played a great game against the top team. Shootouts suck but oh well im happy with a point. It should be an easy 2 points on Saturday for both teams.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
It looks like you gave Leivo Petterssons assist as you were wrong on both.

Pettersstud had an assist
Leivo has a goal
Neither had a multi point game.
No, he had an assist on Gaudette goal, now they took it away and it's unassisted.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
No, he had an assist on Gaudette goal, now they took it away and it's unassisted.
Ya. That happened to me tonight when I called Kucherov having two points but then he had an assist pulled.

Either way, they both had a singular point tonight as things stand now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad