Mar 31, 2016
Florida
3-2 Bolts in OT

Should be a fun game.

EP-303059474.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66

Reactions: Phobia Catalyst

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Ana-Bos. I feel like this will be a feisty game. I won't be watching but have a gut feeling it gets ugly.

Fla-Tor. Hoping for Toronto to just pile it onto Florida after their last encounter. I predict over 5 goals scored in this one, maybe even for one team only

Tbl-Cal. Potential game of the night. I'll be watching between intermissions from the Leafs game and make the full switch when that one is done.

Wpg-Sjs. Another potential game of the night here.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Fully expect the Pens to come back down to earth after their big win last night.

Yeah, I'm worried about a letdown too. It was a physical and emotional game so it wouldn't surprise me to see them come out flat. I hope they don't and maybe they will still have that adrenaline from last night still going for tonight. Letang played a ton of minutes.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Y'know... I don't wanna hijack a GDT.... but I gotta vent for just a second.

Both PTI and Around the Horn made mention of the Wilson fight today. So the ONLY time ESPN brings up the NHL is to f***ing shit on it.
I know most people here don't care what ESPN has to say about Hockey, but god damn the NHL sure does.

These are the same talking idiot heads who scream when their precious NFL gets too soft and they yell and scream that QBs are heavily over protected and you can't play any form of defense at all anymore, but because two guys drop the gloves and fight off some issue, ESPN finally tunes into a hockey topic, with VERY little context behind it and just slam the league for being what, too rough?

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
Luongo was just referred to as a future hall of famer on the Leafs broadcast. I love me some Lu but I don't know about that.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Who is the play by play in the Leafs game? He is horrible sounds like an OHL announcer and just called Lindholm, Leivo.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
These video tributes are getting a little excessive when Eric Fehr gets one in Pittsburgh. Did they do one for Daniel Sprong as well? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad