GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/7/19 - tenty one games

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Could have sworn I just read the lips of Peter Deboer, he asked someone to take a header into the ice for another 5 minute powerplay...

Let's see if this plan works out.

Reactions: kducks

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Gifted? Kane was slashed in the back of the knee. It was reviewed. Gifted, lol. Too bad they didn't score 4 on that one though. Save those for playoff awesomeness. :D

Kane was shot in the back of the knee and had to be helped off the ice, only to return magically, 3 game minutes later.

Kane is one big POS, league will be better without him in it. And it's a shame, I like a lot of Sharks players individually, but with the fans from around these parts, and the Pavelski crap from last year, I just hate the Team more and more.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Kane was shot in the back of the knee and had to be helped off the ice, only to return magically, 3 game minutes later.

Kane is one big POS, league will be better without him in it. And it's a shame, I like a lot of Sharks players individually, but with the fans from around these parts, and the Pavelski crap from last year, I just hate the Team more and more.

LOL

I saw Kane out there when the Wild were swarming at the end and thought "wait...I thought he was carried off the ice?"

Some acting in SJ. Of course, SJ fans must be blind if they didn't see that.

And yes...as a Blues fan I can say many of us hate SJ after their crying during the playoffs. I guess they figure they are owed 5 minute majors like the Vegas series.

Reactions: CupInSIX

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Every night with multiple games is a good indicator of the parity in this league. And if not tonight, the next.

Rare shoutout to Lundy; always one of my favorites. NYR's offense hung him dry during his post-season runs. As for the Pens, Caps, and Canes its war (for the immediate future). More than just text on a message board.

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island

Oh my, is that a late 2019 "The Pavelski massacre was not actually worth a 5 minute major" meme sighting? All your base are belong to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad