GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/7/19 - tenty one games

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Depending on what happens toinight that 2 game series between Buffalo and Tampa could be HUGE

especially for Tampa because if Montreal and Toronto win ttonight Tampa is 6 points back of 5th in the Atlantic going into that 2 game series.

And then when they get home both teams are off until the 14th.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Depending on what happens toinight that 2 game series between Buffalo and Tampa could be HUGE

especially for Tampa because if Montreal and Toronto win ttonight Tampa is 6 points back of 5th in the Atlantic going into that 2 game series.

And then when they get home both teams are off until the 14th.
Toronto aren't winning tonight.... unless Vegas has a two goal lead heading in the third, then you'll pull it off in OT :laugh::laugh:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Excited to see VGK in Toronto. Even in victory, the Leafs have been lethargic in their last two and nobody here is old enough to remember the last time they’ve won three in a row. Hopefully Vegas comes in, wakes them up and they actually engage in a game.

Last edited:

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Excited to see VGK in Toronto. Even in victory, the Leafs have been lethargic in their last two and nobody here is old enough to remember the last time they’ve won three in a row. Hopefully Vegas comes in, wakes them up and they actually engage in a game.
I'm surprised how many newborns have HFboard accounts. Had to go all the way back to last season to find a Leafs 3 game winning streak. Thanks for trying

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Avs recalled their rookie goaler from the AHL, there are reports that Grubauer hasn't practised the last two days even though one of them was an optional skates. Landeskog, Rantanen, Wilson, and Grubauer look to be all out tonight, yikes...

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Playdo-100-Cotton-Canvas-5m-Bell-Tent-Zipped-in-Ground-Sheet-Camping-Tent.jpg

Very tenty.

But there is more than just one game tonight.

Keenan87

Nov 10, 2008
The price gouging in Calgary is ridiculous.

The economy sucks and half of downtown Calgary is empty due to layoffs.... so this observation of ticket prices is not surprising at all as most people don't want to go watch the Devils on a Thursday evening (not a high priority). I know Edmonton is similar but at least you have the public sector with some jobs (e.g. provincial government).

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Live look at Reaves watching the Leafs lineup full of creampuffs :

giphy.gif

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Quick goal for the Islanders. Question for Islanders fans: did you guys get a new announce team? I thought Butch Goring used to be in the booth but now it is a woman.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
Quick goal for the Islanders. Question for Islanders fans: did you guys get a new announce team? I thought Butch Goring used to be in the booth but now it is a woman.
He is out tonight. Think he is sick.

Reactions: mel

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

First Time i ever seen her do color(she sometimes does the between the bench thing). I am guessing Butch is sick?

Reactions: mel

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
One of the few times in the season where I'm rooting for the Leafs

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
As a hockey fan it makes me sad that Florida can't fill their stadium for a home game against Washington. Two really exciting teams with some amazing talent. You'd think it would be a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad