GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Well the ref gave him a match so he is automatically suspended pending a hearing. So the two minute interference penalty turns into another cluster ****.

I just can't fathom how that "hit" caused that reaction? I understand the speed of the game but he brushed by him and the Devils player did a full 360, which of course makes the whole thing seem worse than it was. There are some weak ass players in this new NHL.

I saw it posted in the other thread and I agree with it - the match will be rescinded for the lack of headshot. But the interference part could be what they look at for suspension/fine.

NJ blew their chance. 1 shot on a 5 minute major? It wasn't Hall being taken out.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I saw it posted in the other thread and I agree with it - the match will be rescinded for the lack of headshot. But the interference part could be what they look at for suspension/fine.

NJ blew their chance. 1 shot on a 5 minute major? It wasn't Hall being taken out.
I think it's also called back.

Although on the official boxscore, I don't see how NJ got 5 minutes?
Game Summary

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

(the Devils aren't very good and I stupidly took Hall over MacKinnon in my fantasy draft and I think that's the biggest regret of my entire life)

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Not trying to be snarky, but after being in Florida for about 25 years it's just depressing to see so many empty seats.

Not as depressing as being a fan of this trash franchise. 25 years of crap hockey. How can they expect to have fans? I'm a die hard and I f***ing hate them lol

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I've missed most of the 3rd, but the Sabres didn't look good early, the Panthers deserved another goal, they've had some bad puck luck this game.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Boy that Tom Wilson is sure having a hell of a season after that big suspension I'm sure he's gonna put it behind him and

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's gone

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Well the ref gave him a match so he is automatically suspended pending a hearing. So the two minute interference penalty turns into another cluster ****.

I just can't fathom how that "hit" caused that reaction? I understand the speed of the game but he brushed by him and the Devils player did a full 360, which of course makes the whole thing seem worse than it was. There are some weak ass players in this new NHL.
I think he's also like 12 pounds soaking wet. Tiny dudes are going to get massacred if they get caught solidly, braced for the hit or not.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
tPBGavI.gif

Reactions: PromisedLand

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Honestly with how exhausted they looked tonight I’ll take the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad