GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Sweet goal. Good job recognizing it was a forward and great one handed chip shot.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Varlamov played where he thought the puck was gonna go instead of where it actually was.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
LMFAO. I make one comment and Flames flies come buzzing along with their dumb statements. Hivemind. Probably all came from CP.

Probably because we had a game tonight that just ended, posting in the GDT for all of hockey world to see? Genius.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames get a PP when Brown gets hooked?? Why can't the Oilers get this reffing.
Because the Oilers are a bad team and bad teams tend to get more penalties called against them because their opponent usually has higher puck possession numbers than the Oilers do?? Hope that answers your question.
Or you can continue believing that the refs are biased against the Oilers. Whatever.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Coyotes are going to beat the piss out of the Blues tomorrow. Blues with an "emotional" win....huge let down the next game

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Probably because we had a game tonight that just ended, posting in the GDT for all of hockey world to see? Genius.

What kind of reply is this? I made one half joking comment and you take it as bible and then accuse me of saying that reffing is why the Oilers suck. Like??

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Because the Oilers are a bad team and bad teams tend to get more penalties called against them because their opponent usually has higher puck possession numbers than the Oilers do?? Hope that answers your question.
Or you can continue believing that the refs are biased against the Oilers. Whatever.

You're a legit troll so I'm not even going to read this.

Reactions: McHockeyfan91

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
What kind of reply is this? I made one half joking comment and you take it as bible and then accuse me of saying that reffing is why the Oilers suck. Like??

Half joking comment? Make that comment in HF Oilers if you want to get a funny reaction from it. You just come off as a whiner.

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Half joking comment? Make that comment in HF Oilers if you want to get a funny reaction from it. You just come off as a whiner.

Didn't realize that this was the Flames board? Seems to be only you guys complaining about my post.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
We ask ourselves this every day.

Bob Murray and Randy Carlyle both played for the Dallas Black Hawks (not at the same time)
Bob Murray was Senior VP of Hockey Ops in 2007 when Carlyle led the Ducks to the cup
I feel if I looked deeper, I'd find a Bobby Kromm connection (maybe it's just the Burke connection....anyways)
Hockey, is still very much, an old boys club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->